- It really makes sense to contact us before you start. We will help you with all the needed steps
Contact the BVQ Team!
- To start with a BVQ demo you will first need a license - please look into BVQ demo installation - step by step and us send the needed information us (mailto:email@example.com) so we can create a license for you. If you want to start an offline scan only pleaser go to this document BVQ Offline Scanner.
- Prepare a Windows server which can also be a VMware guest system - please find more details here BVQ demo installation - step by step
- We offer to support you during the installation - we only can do this by remote - remote tools may be Teamviewer or Cisco Webex or any other tool which allows us to work on your BVQ Server
- BVQ is easy to use - the output from BVQ is very detailed - we help you to learn how to interpret the results - please contact us (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- BVQ demo installation - step by step
- Remote demo installation process
- How to use BVQ ... (uncut live videos)
- BVQ Users guide
- The SVC / Storwize System Check
- BVQ Performance Analysis example videos
- BVQ use cases and experiences