Working with BVQ treemaps I thought there should be a feature which clones an existing Treemap!
SO I just tried it with the right mouse button on the tab of the treemap and I found what I was looking for
I investigated deeper and I found that this function was one of many quite coming in improvements from BVQ 3.5.2
These are some more highlights coming with 3.5.2
- Performance view: Auto refresh
- Undo / Redo option for topology and performance view
- Metric-Selection changed to use 7.3 statistics as default and refactoring of contextmenu to open the performance view
- Split of capacity aspects into "SVC Capacity" and "VM Capacity"
- SVC 7.4 child mdisk group & disk encryption support
- Performance view: Options-Dialog: Objectlist: Additional useful columns added
- New value "SCSI ID count"
- Reduce of memory consumption of performance view