The concept of a "Performance indicator" (PI) is well-known in BVQ history to express a performance metric over a longer period of time inside a single value. These indicators have been available for some pre-selected performance metrics in the past.
With version 5.6 all available performance metrics are available as PI - no matter if originated from SVC, SAN or VMware.
All News for Version 5.6
- VMware platform
- SAN Zoning
- New System Favorites for SAN & VMware
- Performance Indicators for all performance metrics
- Java 10 Migration
- High DPI Support finalized
- Reporting Improvements
- Restructured Path Browser
- Copy Sync Quality Monitoring
- Improved Table Column Attribute Chooser