The BVQ VMware platform is the continuation of the existing BVQ VMware package. It introduces support for VMware performance metrics and enables you to interactively explore your VMware configuration, check all kind of performance metrics and alert on metrics, create reports and drill through all the layers between SVC, BVQ, and VMware objects in end to end views.
As BVQ will now support a 'new' platform completely, customers will be able to use this VMware platform as a standalone solution. So you don't need to license IBM Spectrum Virtualize or Storwize (but a combination of both platforms are possible to get an end to end view of the environment). A combination of the SAN package with the new VMware platform is also possible.
All News for Version 5.6
- VMware platform
- SAN Zoning
- New System Favorites for SAN & VMware
- Performance Indicators for all performance metrics
- Java 10 Migration
- High DPI Support finalized
- Reporting Improvements
- Restructured Path Browser
- Copy Sync Quality Monitoring
- Improved Table Column Attribute Chooser