We have various information about BVQ available here.
To operate BVQ you always use the base product with one or more platforms.
After installation, the platforms integrate seamlessly into the overall product and result in what we understand as true end-to-end monitoring, reporting, alerting or analysis.
BVQ can be used for:
- Web monitoring
- Deep analysis of performance relationships and problems
- Reporting to PDF or via a web interface
- Alerting with the help of the very clear Systems Health map
- Alerting with forwarding of the alerts via interfaces
- Input provider for BI systems or ITSM such as Splunk, Elsastic, Nagios, SAP BI, MS Power BI
BVQ currently supports the following platforms:
IBM Spectrum Virtualize products, IBM Flash products
Brocade SAN, Cisco SAN
VMware, VMware VSAN
We at SVA would be happy to support you with installation support, but also with analysis or the creation of special dashboards or reports.
Please contact us
You can find the following documents here:
Brochures for an quick overview:
- BVQ Overview Brochure: SVA_BVQ-Broschure_EN_2019.pdf
- Storage platform:
- SAN Platform: SVA_BVQ SAN platform_EN.pdf
- VMware platform:
- Global Miro Change Volume analysis package:
Spec Sheets for more detailed information: