click to expand ...
All the steps that are necessary to install a BVQ server.
The BVQ server is the central control of BVQ. BVQ is set here and reporting and alerting are carried out.
- Getting started - Scanner — The document describes how to set up the scanners to connect BVQ to storage, compute or network.
- Getting started - Reporting — The document describes the Reporting function of the BVQ-Server.
- Getting started - User settings — Manage the user specific Date and Time format or the guide Server tours.
- Getting started - BVQ Systems Health map and alerting — Learn how to set up and manage the checking alerting rules for your environment.
- Getting started - Manage Alert rules
- Update license in BVQ Server
- Create a support package
- How to pull a backup of your mongoDB database
- Create a simple report
- Create a more complex report
- Create a report template
- Schedule a report
- Run the report
- Export and import report templates
- How to give access to report results
- Notifications for reports and alerts
BVQ Web monitoring interface