Thank you for your interest in BVQ. In this document we want to guide you through the first steps to install BVQ quickly and safely and to put it into operation.
Set up the BVQ Server
- BVQ will be installed on a Windows server. Here you will find information on how the server should be set up and information on all platforms supported by BVQ.
BVQ server requirements & supported environments
- The installation of BVQ
BVQ installation manual
Setting up the scanners
- In this document we show how individual systems are connected to BVQ.
Getting started - Scanner
Start BVQ systems health map
- The BVQ Systems Health map (SHM) is not activated automatically after installation., Here we show you the steps to put the SHM into operation.
Getting started - BVQ Systems Health map and alerting
Start with BVQ Monitoring
- Monitoring is carried out with Grafana. We have done a Grafana installation on the BVQ server and show you how it is used.
Getting Started with BVQ Monitoring
Start with BVQ Reporting
- Reporting is carried out via the BVQ server.
Getting started - Reporting
Start with BVQ Analysis
- Please go to the BVQ library for this information.
The Access to the BVQ Library is restricted to Enterprise customers