Thank you for your interest in BVQ!
We are pleased that you are interested in BVQ and would like to help you take the next step.
You have to contact us before you can start a POC.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU PLEASE CONTACT US NOW!
- Please use our online form to contact us:
- We want that you get the most out of the BVQ POC, therefore, we will support you whilst the POC is running.
Find details in the BBQ POC process document.
BVQ POC process
- You will probably get access to the BVQ Library
What to do to create your own password
Create your BVQ Library access
Link to BVQ Library
- To start with a BVQ POC installation, you will need a POC license - please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can create a license for you.
Information needed to create a BVQ license
- BVQ IO density analysis features need more information - please help us to setup the POC system even better for you
Additional information to setup IO Density analysis features (hidden)
- Prepare a Windows server which can also be a VMware guest system,
4GB to 8GB RAM, 60GB to 200GB storage memory, Win 2008 or 2012 R2 / 64 bit , IP connection to SVC
Supported environments and BVQ server requirements
- BVQ installation is easy. Just download the newest BVQ version (all in one package) and follow the BVQ POC installation - step by step
If you need help we will support you in the BVQ POC process (read about the installation event)
- BVQ is easy to use - the output from BVQ is very detailed - we will provide you an introduction in how to interpret the results including tips and tricks and 3 more workshop sessions
BVQ POC process (read title called "content of workshop sessions)