Thank you for your interest in BVQ!
We are pleased that you are interested in BVQ and would like to help you take the next step.
You have to contact us before you can start a demo.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU PLEASE CONTACT US NOW!
- Please use our online form to contact us:
- We want that you get the most out of the BVQ demo therefore we will support you whilst the demo is running.
Find details in the BBQ demo process document.
BVQ demo process
- To start with a BVQ demo installation, you will need a demo license - please send us the information needed to create a demo license to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can create a license for you.
- Prepare a Windows server which can also be a VMware guest system - please find more details here
BVQ demo installation - step by step
- BVQ installation is easy. If you need help we will support you
BVQ demo process (read about the installation event)
- BVQ is easy to use - the output from BVQ is very detailed - we will provide you an introduction in how to interpret the results including tips and tricks
BVQ demo process (read about the workshop sessions)