Thank you for your interest in BVQ!
Do you want to start a BVQ demo or do you want to run an offline scan?
- With the demo installation you will have BVQ in your environment with full access to the GUI, being able to develop performance monitoring and troubleshooting activities by yourself.
- With the Offline Scanner you just need to download it and let it run for some days, it will create a DB, send us the DB for a quick health check of your environment and one of our BVQ experts will show you how BVQ works in your environment.
Let’s start with the Demo installation!
- It really makes sense to contact us before you start. We will help you with all the needed steps
By contact form or see our contact information!
- To start with a BVQ demo installation, you will need a demo license - please send us the information needed to create a demo license to email@example.com, so we can create a license for you.
- Prepare a Windows server which can also be a VMware guest system - please find more details here BVQ demo installation - step by step
- We offer you support during the installation process - It can only be done by remote tools, which could be GotoMeeting, Teamviewer, Cisco Webex or any other tool which allows us to work on your BVQ Server
- BVQ is easy to use - the output from BVQ is very detailed - we will provide you an introduction in how to interpret the results including tips and tricks
Contact the BVQ Team!