To create an access point for BVQ, you must create users on your various systems.
As an example: If you have 3 NetApp clusters, you have to create an user on every cluster,
the same workflow goes for every other system.
Using that specific new user on your system, you have to create a BVQ Scanner on your BVQ Server.
The BVQ Scanner will connect to the system, to collect data.
The initial setup can be divided into 7 subsequent stages:
- Create users on your systems, with which BVQ is able to collect data
- Installation wizard which guides you through the setup
- Maintenance page where BVQ is checking the environment and its own files
- Initial Configuration helps you to create your first scanner and therefore enables BVQ to receive the first data
- Quick Tour explains the features of the BVQ webpage
- Grafana data sources must be adjusted after each implementation of a new HTTPS certificate
- BVQ GUI is an extensive tool, with which you are able to have direct access to your data