Cluster Selection: Filterrow not accessible
|BVQ-10162||SVC Scanner||DuplicateKeyException occurred in ibatis/SvcNodePort.xml|
|BVQ-10276||Offsite Scanner||Scan Tasks doesn't start|
|BVQ-10082||GUI||Progressbar doesn't refresh in large environments|
See https://customercenter.sva.de/home/x/NwwgAw (support agreement needed to get access credentials)
DB schema changes
|184.108.40.206||SVC_CHILD_MDISK_GROUP||MdiskGrp history data to ChildMDiskGrp history migration fixed|
Requirements and restrictions
Requirements of the HW/SW environment
Minimum BVQ version required for an update
DB2 Advanced Workgroup Server Edition V10.5 FP5
|Java Runtime minimum version||220.127.116.11|
Short description of the update steps
Important update notes
- BVQ licence: a new license file may be necessary to use certain new features.
- GUI favorites: during some of the GUI updates the predefined favorites are replaced. Possible custom changes will be lost. However, changes in user favorites remain .
- Update DB2 JRE: before installing the BVQ update please upgrade the system with the recommended DB2 and JRE versions.
- If you have problems: if something is going wrong, please contact your BVQ support partner
- Checking for correct function of the environment, in particular function of the scanner.
- Manual stop of BVQ Scanner and Alerting-service, Scheduler-services and also of all GUIs and reporting-clients
- Backup of BVQ installation directory and BVQ DB (e.g. DB offline backup with DB2 CMD, VMware snapshots)
- Starting again the BVQ Scanner
- Update BVQ Install Package Repository:
- DB Schema update
- BVQ GUI update
- BVQ Reporting Engine update
- BVQ Report Module update
- BVQ SVC Scanner update
- BVQ VMware Scanner update
- BVQ Scheduler update
- BVQ Alerting update
- Performing functional tests
- If necessary inform colleagues about the need to update locally installed BVQ GUI / report clients.