SVC - MDisk group capacity detail
Displays the capacity information with the efficiency of SEV and compression of one or several selected MDisk groups.
This dashboard needs a little more time to be fully displayed (1-2 minutes per selected MDisk group) because a lot of data has to be calculated from many periods. You can reduce the number of selected MDisk groups or the time period displayed to speed up loading.
- Row with selected capacity statistics: Allocated, Available, Free %, Capacity coverage %, Virtual capacity & Capacity savings
- Allocable vs. allocated, free % and cap. coverage %: Shows the allocable capacity (orange) compared to the already allocated capacity (blue) with free % (dashed orange) and SEV% cap coverage (red)
- Virtual vs. allocated and capacity efficiency: Shows the virtual capacity compared to the already allocated capacity (filled in blue)
- Times are always set in capacity charts for very long periods
- Typical periods are 1 year or several years
- Please set the interval always to 1 week (1w)
- The first time it takes to access the data may take longer
Hints & restrictions:
- Each Panel has it's own additional help text
Time range and interval settings:
- Time Range: use long time intervals like 1 year or several years
- Interval: us 1w for capacity charts use 4 weeks for several years
- Select a cluster or a M