This dashboard provides an overview of the SVC VDisk performance and the related VMware Virtual machine performance on different levels.
Please follow the outlined workflow to get the best results.
- Use the selection dropdowns to pick one or multiple SVC Cluster
- Based on the SVC Cluster selection the "VDisk IO load on SVC Cluster selection" displays all SVC VDisks. A filter is set to display only SVC VDisks holding VM SCSI volumes. The chart provides an overview of the current load situation.
- Determine whether a VDisk is causing a higher workload or is out of a specific range.
- Note the name of the suspected VDisk.
- Pick the VDisk in the template / selection. If necessary, delete all other previous selections.
- Compare this workload on the SVC section with the data represented in the VMware section.
Each Panel has it's own additional help text
- Interval: The Interval corresponds to the fixed interval setting in the BVQ GUI. Increase the interval for longer time ranges.
- Objects can only be selected using the drop downs
- Checkboxes within a drop down allows to select multiple objects. For each selected object you will get separat metrics
- All drop downs are dependent on each other and simulates the BVQ Pathbrowser.