A dream comes true for the performance analyst!
Now you can zoom into specific areas and come back with only one click on the undo (back) button.
This really helps because it lower the time needed to browse through the data.
These are some more highlights coming with 3.5.2
- Performance view: Auto refresh
- Undo / Redo option for topology and performance view
- Metric-Selection changed to use 7.3 statistics as default and refactoring of contextmenu to open the performance view
- Split of capacity aspects into "SVC Capacity" and "VM Capacity"
- SVC 7.4 child mdisk group & disk encryption support
- Performance view: Options-Dialog: Objectlist: Additional useful columns added
- New value "SCSI ID count"
- Reduce of memory consumption of performance view